Seen a bike you like but want to try it before you make your final decision? At Leisure Lakes Bikes we have a huge demo fleet so you can try the latest bikes on your local trails to really get to grips with how it rides on trails you know!
Demo Bike Prices
Our demo bikes are available to take out over a 1-3 day period, at a set price of £75. This is a great opportunity to get to grips with a bike on your local trails, helping you decide if it’s really the right bike for you. We’ll also offer you £75 off any bike that you buy after demoing one of our bikes.
Check out all of our demo bikes and don’t miss out on our demo events throughout the year!
|1 – 3 Days ||£75 |
Our Demo Bikes
Check out our demo fleet below and arrange a demo from any of our 10 UK Stores! Can’t see the bike you want to demo? Call your local Leisure Lakes Bikes store and we can try and arrange a demo bike for you from one of our suppliers.
- Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie
- Specialized Enduro Elite
- Specialized Enduro Comp Carbon 29er
- Specialized Enduro Comp
- Specialized Enduro Comp 29er
- Specialized Stumpjumper Comp
- Ladies Specialized Rhyme Comp
- Road Specialized Roubaix Expert
- Whyte T130 S
- Whyte T130 RS
- Whyte G160 S
- Whyte G160 RS
- Yeti SB5+ XO1 Build
- Yeti SB6+ XO1 Build
How To Demo A Bike
- Give your local Leisure Lakes Bikes store a call or email with the bike you are interested in demoing (check out all of our demo bikes)
- We will check availability and book the bike of your choice out for you
- When you collect your bike we will need to see photo ID and you will need to pay on a credit or debit card in the matching name of your ID
- We will need to keep your ID until the bike is returned to us
- If you purchase the bike you demoed (or decide on a different one) then you will have £75 taken off the price of the bike
Hire & Demo Bike Collection/Drop Off
- Please check our opening times to see when bikes are available to collect
- All bikes must be returned 30 minutes before the store closes if hired out for a single day
- Booking in advance is highly recommended on the weekends and during holiday periods to avoid disappointment
What Do I Need To Demo A Bike?
If you wish to demo a bike from any of our stores please make sure you bring the following with you otherwise we can not demo a bike out to you:
- Photo ID: Passport or driving license (we will keep this until you return the bike)
- Credit/debit card that matches your photo ID
If you’re looking for a new bike but haven’t yet narrowed down your choice; we are renowned for holding some of the biggest demo days in Europe so you can try all tonnes of bikes from all the top brands, back to back! This is a rare chance to be able to get a side by side comparison from the brands ranges and speak to the reps about all the technology and development of different models.
Check out the video from our annual Cannock Chase Demo Weekend and don’t miss out on tickets as they sell out fast! Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know about our events!
Demo Days & Evenings at your local store
We have loads of events running throughout the year at all of our stores and the surrounding areas so make sure you check out our Events section and don’t miss out on testing the latest bikes and kit!