At all of our 10 UK bike stores we offer a wide range of hire bikes, available from prices starting at just £10! We have a great range of electric bikes, commute bikes, hybrid bikes and mountain bikes ready at the store, ideal for exploring local routes or heading further afield for multi-day trips.
Looking to buy a bike and want to try before you buy? If you decide to buy any bike from us after hiring a bike, we will take the price you paid for hire, off the price of the bike!
Hire Bike Prices
Hire bikes available vary per store so please check out your local Leisure Lakes Bikes store below for their hire and demo fleet.
Don’t forget if you try-before-you-buy, we will discount the bike you want to buy, by the money you paid for hire!
Non-Electric Bike Prices
Fat Bike Prices
Electric Bike Prices
|1/2 Day (4 Hours) ||£10 ||£10 ||£17 |
|1 Day ||£15 ||£15 ||£27 |
|2 Days ||£30 ||£30 ||£47 |
|3 Days ||£45 ||£45 ||£67 |
|4 Days ||£55 ||£55 ||£77 |
|5 Days ||£65 ||£65 ||£87 |
|6 Days ||£75 ||£75 ||£97 |
|7 Days ||£85 ||£85 ||£107 |
Please be aware that when hiring any bike from us we must charge you a refundable rate based on the type of bike. These prices will be taken on collection of the bike and refunded on the return of the bike. Please note failure to return the bike will result in Leisure Lakes Bikes recovering the full retail value of the bike from the rider. Please read our full terms and conditions below before hiring a bike.
- Non electric bikes: £200 charge refunded on the return on the bike
- Electric bikes: £500 charge refunded on the return on the bike
Find Hire Bikes At Your Local Store
Click the pointer on the map of the store hire bikes you would like to view and follow the link provided. Or if you know your nearest store then check the links below:
We also have the latest mountain bikes available to demo for just £85! Best thing is, with our try-before-you-buy scheme, if you decide to buy any bike from us after your hire or demo, we’ll deduct the hire fee off the price of your new bike!
Check out our demo bike fleet and arrange a demo from any of our 10 UK stores.
Please be aware that when demoing any bike from us we must charge you a refundable rate of £1500. This prices will be taken on collection of the bike and refunded on the return of the bike. Please note failure to return the bike will result in Leisure Lakes Bikes recovering the full retail value of the bike from the rider. Please read our full terms and conditions below before demoing a bike.
Bike Hire Collection and Drop Off
- Please check the opening times of your chose Leisure Lakes Bikes Store to see when bikes are available to collect
- All bikes must be returned 30 minutes before the store closes if hired out for a single day
- Booking in advance is highly recommended on the weekends and during holiday periods to avoid disappointment
- The bike you wish to hire
- A helmet will be provided with every hired bike (or you can wear your own) but we have to insist that if you refuse to wear a helmet we can not let you hire a bike; no helmet - no Hire
- Tool kit including lock, pump and spare tube
- For those that wish we can supply printed cycle routes that offer a number of options as there are many publicised routes in the areas around our stores
What Do I Need To Hire A Bike?
If you wish to hire a bike from any of our stores please make sure you bring the following with you otherwise we can not hire a bike out to you:
- Photo ID: Passport or driving license
- Credit/debit card that matches your photo ID
If there are 6 or more of you in your party then we can offer 10% off all bike hire prices! Just fill our the hire bike form above and select 6 bikes to hire and we will apply your discount when you arrive to collect your bikes!
Hire Bike Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all people using a demo / hire bike provided by Leisure Lakes Bikes. Completion of a booking / reservation acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the participant:
- The rider is fully responsible for their actions whilst using the demo/hire bike. Leisure Lakes Bikes do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
- Each rider is responsible for providing their own insurance protection while using a demo bike. Any accident or injury caused by the rider’s actions will be the full responsibility of said rider.
- Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider.
- Each rider, upon signing the booking form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the demo / hire bike.
- The booking form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested.
- The rider agrees to wear, as a minimum, a suitably designed cycling specific helmet while using the demo/ hire bike. Leisure Lakes Bikes reserve the right to refuse demo bike use to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
- The rider agrees to return the bike to the demo/ hire bike staff at the shop . Failure to return the bike will result in Leisure Lakes Bikes recovering the full retail value of the bike from the rider.
- The rider is responsible for any negligent damage caused to the bike. The cost of any damage caused (over and above standard wear and tear) will be recovered from the rider.
- Photo ID must be provided before the demo bike(s) will be released to the participant. Only nationally recognised forms of ID will be accepted i.e. Photo driving license and Passport