The all-new Hope F22 Pedals have launched. The successor to the excellent F20, they represent the culmination of years of expertise and knowledge, resulting in Hope’s most durable, grippy and performance-orientated flat pedal.
With over 10 years of experience, the F22 is set to be the next evolution in Flat pedals from Hope Technology.
From the redesigned platform shape to the all-new pin layout, here’s everything you need to know about Hope’s New F22.
Hope doesn’t believe in making new products just for the sake of it. Manufactured in-house at their headquarters in Barnoldswick, the F22 features a reimagined platform with a clever dual concave profile.
Additionally, a new asymmetric shape extends further than the F20, providing better shoe support and keeping you secure with a superior planted feel.
Platform grip comes from 22 height adjustable pins with an all-new design. Improved over the F20, their unique hex shape helps keep your shoes locked in place.
Hope kept the same proven F20 internal layout but revised the axle design for more strength, and even longer-term durability.
Redesigned Platform Shape
- Platform size has increased compared to the F20 pedal (105 x 102mm usable)
- Careful consideration has been given to getting the right balance between foot stability and clearance in narrow gaps and ruts
- Asymmetric shape designed to give full support to the shoe sole, extending to areas the F20 platform didn’t
All New Pin Design
- Reverse loading design prevents pins from coming loose and makes them easier to remove when necessary
- Unique hex shape for extra bite
- Height adjustable using supplied spacers
- Max pin height of 6mm
- New dual concave profile holds the shoe on the platform for a superior planted feeling
- Concavity is enhanced by using shorter pins towards the middle of the platform and having no pin locations in the centre of the platform
- The proven internal layout of the F20 pedal remains for smooth long-term durability
- Three cartridge bearings and an IGUS bush
- Internal and external sealing prevents any ingress of dirt and debris
- Fully serviceable and re-buildable
- Revised axle design for improved strength and impact resistance
“Like everything we manufacture the F22 is fully serviceable with three internal cartridge bearings and all the internal and external seals you’ve grown accustomed to from our pedals.”
Follow the links below to secure your own Hope F22 Pedals.
Inquiries on stock and availability can be made by contacting our Sales Team or your nearest Leisure Lakes Bikes store.
Now available to order, Online & In-Store. Find your local Leisure Lakes Bikes store here!