We know that buying a bike online can be a bit daunting, which is why we do everything we can to make ordering your new bike online quick and easy! We offer FREE UK delivery or FREE Click + Collect to any of our 10 UK stores with every bike you buy online.
FREE Bike Check With Every Bike
Every bike we sell (online & in our stores) comes with a FREE bike check/tune up of your bike from our Cytech qualified mechanics. This is a great way to touch base and make sure everything is running correctly on your bike after you’ve been out on it a few times. We will send you a reminder to get your bike booked in for it’s free safety check a few weeks after your purchase and this is valid for up to 6 months after your purchase.
What’s included in your free bike check?
- General check over of the bike to make sure everything is working correctly
- Check of tyre pressure
- Gears - re-indexing and re-tension of cables
- Brake adjustments as they will have now bedded in
- Bolt check/tightening
- Wheel True – we check to make sure your wheels are running in line and tighten up all spokes
8 WEEKS FREE Insurance With Every Bike
With every bike purchased from Leisure Lakes Bikes we are giving you 8 WEEKS FREE bike insurance to keep you covered in the first few weeks of you enjoying your bike.
As soon as you activate your 8 weeks free insurance you will instantly be covered for:
- Bicycle cover up to £12,000
- Theft of your bicycle from your home
- Theft of your bicycle while away from your home
- Theft of your bicycle from a motor vehicle
- Accidental damage to your bicycle
- Malicious damage to your bicycle
How Does My Bike Arrive In The Post?
Every bike we sell is built, tested and packed securely in one of our special Leisure Lakes Bikes boxes by a Cytech qualified mechanic. This PDI (pre-despatch inspection) is our way of checking everything is set up correctly and safely for you.
We do have to make a few adjustments when packaging your box, but don’t worry, we include all the tools and instructions you need to get your bike ready to ride and we’ve put together this handy video for you too. All you have to do is turn the handlebars and put on your pedals and you’re ready to ride!