The Specialized Sport MTB cycling shoes are perfect for taking you the off road use as they are strong and durable with enough comfort to keep you riding for hours. These mens cycling shoes are specific for mountain bike riding as all the features make them durable to get off and walk when you need to and offer a bit of flex so you are able to walk with ease yet the SPD shoes are stiff for effective foot to pedal transfer so you can get the most out of your effort.
The mountain bike shoes are SPD compatible and will fit most mountain bike pedals with their 2-bolt SPD style cleat pattern. The Specialized MTB shoes use a lightweight injection composite sole with sturdy co-moulded lugs for hike-a-bike traction which makes it perfect for those uphills that you can’t quite manage on your bike. This Specialized shoe also features performance-enhancing BodyGeometry contours in the outsole and footbed to add comfort.
The Specialized Sport shoes have got a supple synthetic upper with mesh vents to keep air circulating throughout the shoe so your feet can breathe through the duration of the ride and another great feature is the new offset 3-strap Velcro closure for superior fit.
Specialized BG Sport Mountain Bike Shoe Features
- Lightweight injection composite sole with sturdy co-moulded lugs for hike-a-bike traction: 5.0 stiffness index
- Performance-enhancing BodyGeometry contours in the outsole and footbed
- New offset 3-strap Velcro closure for superior fit
- Supple synthetic upper with mesh vent panels
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern, compatible with all major MTB pedals
|Shoe Closure||Velcro Straps|
|Sole Material||Injection-moulded vented sole|
|Riding Style||MTB |