The New Echelon Design for 2013 has a sleeker and faster look, with a compact profile on the riders head. The new design has increased ventilation and improved ergonomics - with great fit, comfort and ventilation - making it the ideal helmet for road cycling enthusiasts.
Specialized Echelon II Helmet Features
- Tri-Fix strap system - new innovative retention system makes fitting the helmet simpler and more secure
- Headset SL fit system with four height positions and micro-adjustable dial is easy to adjust on the fly
- 4th Dimension Cooling System to optimise ventilation
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for greater cooling
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
Specialized Crash Replacement Policy
- Specialized offer a helmet crash replacement policy, which means that if your helmet is seriously damaged (due to a crash or serious fall) within two years of the purchase date they can offer an equivalent helmet at a discounted rate, providing you can supply proof of purchase, and the broken helmet. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL SPECIALIZED CUSTOMER CARE DIRECT ON 0808 391 3500 (option 3).
|No Of Vents||31|
|Retention System||Headset SL|
|Stand Out Feature||4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation|