The Stumpjumper FSR Comp EVO is purpose-built for the aggressive trail rider whose performance demands usually outgun thier budget, and features a slacker head angle and 150mm of front and rear travel. EVO performance tweaks include a Custom FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG, a RockShox Revelation RC3 fork, and custom SRAM 2x10 drivetrain.
In one word: Versatility. Inspired by the great outdoors and a love for mountain biking, these dedicated trail riders want a balanced bike that performs well on everything from steep climbs to flowy singletrack to technical descents. After 30 years, their bike of choice is still the Stumpjumper FSR. Since riding styles are as diverse as the trails they ride, the bike must be lightweight, durable, and stable for efficient climbing and high-speed descending.
The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp is built around an M5 maniupulated alloy frame with 150mm of rear wheel travel, Evo geometry, tapered headtube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB and sealed cartridge bearing pivots to let you push the boundaries of trail riding!
This Specialized bike boasts a Fox Float CTD Evolution shock with proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG, featuring 3 compression settings: Climb, trail and descend, plus ProPedal. CTD is a new integrated ride dynamics system by Fox that makes it easy for you to set up your fork and shock to work together for unprecedented performance in all types of terrain. It's intuitive to use and can be instantly activated whilst riding. At the front, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR uses a RockShox Revelation RC3 150mm fork an has a tapered steerer, 20mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 3-position damper, open, medium and firm, rebound adjust, and lockout for a lightweight trail bike slider capable of ripping technical descents.
This 2013 Specialized bike have decked with wider 26 rims, mated to Speciaized Hi Lo hubs, oversized end caps, a 142+ rear hub spacing and 12mm thru-axle to increase the wheel stiffness for more confident riding. Teamed with the 2Bliss Ready, with aramid bead, Specialized Butcher Control 2.3" front tyre, you will gain premium control on challenging trail conditions; the all-new 2.3" Specialized Purgatory Control dual-compound rear tyre, 2Bliss Ready with aramid bead has a fast rolling tread pattern with an awesome bite for loose conditions.
Another highlight of this Specialized mountain bike is the Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL hydraulic disc brakes and levers, the brakes have a tool-less reach adjust, HS-1 rotors and alloy-backed organic pads for high performance, worry free stopping power. The Stumpjumper also uses a Custom SRAM S-1250 XC trail double crankset with PF30 spindle for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descent; the SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed 11-36T cassette compliments the 2x10 drivetrain well.
Specialized have sorted the Stumpjumper out with an all-new Sip Grip, lock-on, half-waffle, aramid infused MTB grip, giving you boosted durability, comfort and control whilst out riding! The Specialized Stumpjumper Compalso features a 720mm-wide Specialized all-mountain, low-rise handlebar, this is built to give you the best control when the trail rides get tough. This full suspension bike uses a Specialized Command Post BlackLite seatpost, this uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximise climbing and descending performance. We all know comfort is key when riding so the Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Evo has been given a Body Geometry Henge Comp Saddle, it uses a tough, light and water resistant Micromatrix cover to keep the underlying foam safe and dry so you won't even come back to a soggy saddle after taking a short break.
- M5 manipulated alloy frame with 150mm of rear wheel travel, EVO geometry, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots pushes the boundaries of trail riding
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- RockShox Revelation RC3 150mm fork has a tapered steerer, 20mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 3-position damper: open, medium, and firm, rebound adjust, and lockout for a lightweight trail bike slider capable of ripping technical descents
- Wider Roval rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized end caps, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- 2Bliss ready Specialized Butcher Control 2.3" dual-compound front tyre for premium control on challenging trail conditions
- All-new 2.3" Purgatory Control front tyre with Adaptive Tread Technology has a fast-rolling tread pattern with awesome bite for loose conditions
- Custom SRAM S-1250 XC Trail double crankset with PF30 spindle for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents
- The 720mm-wide Specialized All-Mountain low-rise handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Custom Avid Elixir 5 R SL with tool-less reach adjust, HS-1 rotors and alloy-backed organic pads for high-performance stopping power
- SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 drivetrain
- Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximise climbing and descending performance
Whatever your plans for the weekend, make this amazing Specialized Stumpjumper a part of them! Order online from Leisure Lakes Bikes and our trained Cytech mechanics will build and test your brand new bike for free of charge. Our mail order team will then carefully pack and deliver your new bike straight to your door where you can ride it straight out of the box. Easy!