With Shimano Ultegra Di2 control is at your fingertips. For the past four years, pro riders have used Dura-Ace with Di2 technology and now, new for 2012 Shimano extend this innovation to their Ultegra set. Changing gears becomes effortless and super-speedy, all through the touch of a button. Ride cobbles, tarmac and mud and you'll experience shifting performance like never before with this ground breaking Di2 technology.
These Shimano shifters give you the edge over your competition. With just the flick of a finger you get faster, precise and multi-precision shifting performance. Built upon the experience of countless professional cyclists you can rest assured that if it works for them, it will work for you. One click and the right gear is engaged instantaneously, amazingly fast it can make all the difference in a sprint where a fraction of a second can mean the difference between winning and coming in second best.
By removing traditional mechanical cables and replacing them with electrical wires, Di2 eliminates the poor shifting which is so often caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching. Simply by pressing tactile buttons you get effortless, comfortable gear shifts even when hands are cold. Worried they might take some getting used to? Don't be. The buttons on these Shimano Ultegra Di2 10 Speed Gear Shifters are located in a near-identical place to the positions you'd assume for shifting using mechanical STI. What's more, the levers have been ergonomically designed to give you maximum control, precision and comfort and the distance between the lever and the handlebar is adjustable, making it extremely easy to brake and shift even for riders with smaller hands.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Buttons are located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume for shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Weight is 313 grams a pair