The Elite Vaison Bike Box does what is says on the box! Putting concerns over transporting your bike at ease, the Vaison has a great reputation in the bike transportation world. Weighing in at 17 kilograms, it's 4.5 kilos lighter than the previous version, ensuring that travelling with your bike could not be any more simple.
The Vaison Bike Box from Elite is tough, solid and squash-proof and has five lockable catches to ensure secure closure. An ideal bike bag for transportation of your bike while travelling on the road, planes and trains, it's suitable for large road bikes and mountain bikes, and has enough capacity to hold other items along with your bicycle.
We have a wide range of saddle bags and panniers in order to store individual items for your riding purposes, not to mention our massive selection of bike accessories, all with at least 10% off the RRP.
Features of the Elite Vaison Bike Box
- Totally redesigned, the toughest case on the market now weighs in at 17 kilos, 4.5 kilos lighter then last year!
- Keep your precious bike protected from even the most careless of baggage handlers
- Tough, solid, squash-proof, hinged shell ensures trouble free travelling - perfect for airline use, with recessed and protected wheels to aid manoeuvring
- Robust, ribbed polythene construction provides protection from external forces
- Five tough, lockable catches ensure secure closure
- Two handles for easy portage
- Internal strap system stabilizes the bike, while padding keeps everything in place to prevent scratching and movement of parts
- Supplied with a roof rack fitting kit
- Suitable for large mountain bikes and road bikes
- Roomy enough to hold spares and other items
- External dimensions: 123 x 792 x 33 mm
- Internal dimensions: 117 x 758 x 297 mm