SRAM are the world's second largest component supplier to the cycling industry. They owe their tremendous growth to their founding philosophy to make cycling better, a philosophy that has led to some truly innovative, performance products!
Featuring the revolutionary design of the XX Cassette, the Sram XG-1090 XX Cassette uses the same grueling manufacturing techniques that produced the PowerDome road cassette. The X-Dome design has eight cogs CNC machined together out of a single block of billet steel for a superbly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. Plus, the open design of this Sram bike cassette aids in mud clearance for cleaner shifting performance and longer component life - you've never seen a bike cassette that looks like this!
- Weight: 208grams (11-36)
- Technologies: X-Glide shifting, X-Dome design
- Speeds: 10
- Cog Material: CNC-lathed 4130 chromoly steel
- Large Cog Material: AL7075-T6
- Lock-Ring Material: AL7075-T6
- Options: Replaceable large cog
- Gearing options: 11-32 and 11-36
- Recommended Chain: PC1090 and PC1090R