E13 are a small, rider-owned and operated company which was founded in 2001 by Dave Weagle. Since its inception e.thirteen have always pushed people's ideas in terms of innovation, function and design and have become a market leader in chain retention systems the world over.
With strong roots in competition and supporting numerous athletes and events the world over from grassroots racing right up to top flight World Cup competition and World Champions, E13 chain guides and rings have collected more gold medals at World Cup and World Championship competition level in recent years than any other chain retention system, making them the choice for all riders at all levels.
The E13 LG1+ is a new chain guide system developed to meet the rigorous demands of World Cup downhill racing. Extremely strong, reliable, and adjustable, this chain device brings the lightest weight of any chain guide that we are aware of on the market today.
A whole host of innovative features make this one of the highest performance chain guides you'll find. Wearplates have chainring size indivators for simple adjustment, chains and rins are easily changed without having to remove weaplates and there's all-new Captive Alloy hardware for strength as well as lightweight.
What's more, the adjustable direct mount bashplate accommodates all chainstay designs, with Tech 3 Stealth Idler included as well as ISCG adapter plate included in I05 device to BB mount device. In fact, this E13 chain device offers such high performance it has been used by by Steve Peat, Sam Hill, Gee Atherton and serious racers everywhere!
E13 LG1 + Chain Device Features
- ISCG adapter plate included in I05 device to BB mount device.
- ISCG: OLD or I05
- Primary Uses: Winning World Cup downhill and 4X races, bike park, freeride
- Weight 169 Grams
- Wearplates have chainring size indicators for simple adjustment NEW!
- Easily change chains and chainrings w/o removing wearplates NEW!
- Captive Alloy hardware NEW!
- Adjustable direct mount bashplate accommodates all chainstay designs NEW!
- Tech 3 Stealth Idler NEW!
- Colour: White or Black
- Sizes: 36T (32T-36T) 40T (36T-40T)
- *Main image incorrect as colour will denote plastics and bashguard colour i.e all white or all black.