The Bell Stoker mountain bike helmet is a mountain-specific helmet that has loads of great features that make it a comfortable and protective off road helmet; the helmet is well ventilated thanks to the Channelled Ventilation that brings fresh air through the front of the helmet, over the head and out of the rear ports for regulated air. The Giro bike helmet us made from a Fusion In-Mold Microshell with lower strap Anchor Shell that brushes off impacts with ease and is google compatible for the more extreme rides.
The Stoker is designed for the long haul rides where comfort is a necessity, with Coolmax padding which not only adds comfort, but it also draws away excess moisture to keep your head cool and dry. The Giro bike helmet uses a SpeedDial Fit System that allows you to get a custom fit with the twist of a dial, and the helmet also comes with a blade visor, cam-lock levers and an airflow brow band.
Bell Stoker Mountain Bike Helmet Features
- Airflow Brow Band
- Blade Visor
- Cam-lock Levers
- Channeled Ventilation: Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports
- Coolmax® Padding: Coolmax padding moves perspiration away from the body, where it evaporates quickly, allowing the rider to feel cooler and more comfortable.
- Fusion™ In-Mold Microshell w/Lower Strap Anchor Shell
- Goggle Compatible
- SpeedDial™ Fit System: Bell's Speed Dial fit system is specially designed to be compatible with helmets that have lower coverage in the rear. With a simple twist of the dial, the easily-accessible Speed Dial adjusts to a glove-like fit.
- WEIGHT: 316 Grams
- VENTS: 13 vents, 4 brow ports
- CERTIFICATION: CE 1078, CPSC Bicycle
|No Of Vents||17|
|Retention System||Speed Dial|
|Stand Out Feature||Goggle Compatible|