The SDG Bel Air RL Cro-Mo Saddle provides ultimate comfort, support and control. This saddle utilises a resilient polypropylene base which gives you extra flex on the edges and incorporates a base bridge for stiffness and ideal power transfer. Mid-density PU foam has been strategically placed with a rear rise to help rotate your pelvis forward and provides additional support when you use the saddles Optimal Rideable Area. This saddle has a 3/4 cut design for excellent perennial relief.
This SDG saddle has a nose platform which gives you a greater surface area for better control and enhanced power transfer. It also has a down-curved nose which makes it easier to move forward on the saddle on seated climbs. This saddle has been tweaked and perfected over the past ten years and it continues to deliver exceptional functionality and comfort.
SDG Bel Air RL Cro-Mo Saddle Features
- Decade proven design for all around comfort and functionality
- Slight channel groove for additional comfort enhancements
- Multiple microfibre covers and kevlar sides available
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates pelvis forward for added support
- Comfort cleavage
- Injection moulded tail and nose bumpers
- Perfect for Mountain biking, Cyclocross & Road
- Dimensions: 140 x 270mm
- Rails: Cro-mo
- Weight: 325g