The Bontrager Aura 5 TLR 700c Wheel is the perfect combination of aerodynamic design and the brilliance of tubeless wheels, the Aura 5 is the perfect wheel for anyone looking for outstanding performance levels. Offering the best of both wheel materials, the Aura provides super light-weight strength thanks to the Aluminium rim and carbon profile mix, the rim design itself is 50 mm deep and 23 mm wide giving the ability to be super stable on the corners and cut through the wind with incredible ease!
This Road Bike Wheel has been extensively tested in the wind tunnels to produce the most optimal aero-dynamic design possible and it has been achieved, with an average of 19 seconds per hour of riding being saved the Bontrager Aura 5 TLR 700c Wheel is much more efficient when compared to the other wheels in its category!
Bontrager Aura 5 TLR 700c Wheel Features
- ACC - Construction mixes lightweight aluminium and resilient carbon fiber
- Stacked lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- TLR - TLR rims allow for quick transition from traditional tubed tires to tubless systems
- Constuction: Aluminium Carbon rim (23 mm outer, 17.5 mm inner width), 3 pawl drive system, 18 front/24 rear DT nail head 14/15G bladed spokes, with Alpin alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Inludes: Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, Bontrager internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
Bontrager Aura 5 TLR 700c Wheel Specs