The Lezyne Hecto Drive LED Light Set is ideal for commuters that need extra safety light on their daily commute, road or mountain ride; this serious package has everything that you need to be safe and seen when out riding. The front light has a high output white LED light to light your way and the red LED rear bike light is mounted in custom Uniform Power Beam "MOR" lens for increased output efficiency on the rear. The lights also feature a frosted lens edge and "cut" Alloy body design which improves side visibility.
Both of the lights have five different modes which include: Economy and Blast solid modes and three flash modes to custom your lighting experience and also help to save on battery where you can. Both of the compact Lezyne bike lights are lightweight and easily mounted on to your bike with brackets and straps and they feature a RGB intelligent Power Indicator button acting as fuel gauge and charging indicator so you’ll never be caught out in the dark. The Lezyne Hecto Drive LED Light Set uses a highly durable machined alloy body with composite back cap which removes to show integrated USB stick charge (no cables required) and comes with a built in high quality Lithium Ion battery.
Lezyne Hecto Drive LED Light Set Features
- Commute / Road / MTB rechargable lightset.
- HECTO DRIVE SET is a serious every day and night safety light with enough front output to cover as a "get you home" light.
- Hecto's selling point is incredible value for a serious light package bringing added safety to every cyclist.
- High output white LED is mounted in custom Uniform Power Beam "MOR" lens for increased output efficiency.
- Frosted lens edge and "cut" Alloy body design improve side visibility.
- Compact size (30mm x 70mm).
- Lightweight (137g per set with brackets and straps).
- RGB Intellgent Power Indicator button acts as fuel gauge and charging indicator.
- Highly durable machined alloy body with composite back cap which removes to show integrated USB stick charge (no cables required).
- Built in high quality Lithium Ion battery (LIR123A).
- Waterproof (FL1 standard).
- 2 year warranty.
- Click-fit composite universal handlebar and seat post brackets with durable patented rubber straps.
- Helmet mount accessory available seperately.
- Five modes: Economy and Blast solid modes, Three flash modes.
- Front Output rating: Economy 50lm; Blast 100lm; Flash modes 50lm.
- Rear Output rating: Economy 7lm; Blast 15lm; Flash modes 15lm.
- Burn times Front: 2hrs30min - 10hr depending on mode.
- Burn times Rear: 5hrs 45min - 12hr 30min depending on mode.
About Lezyne LED Lights
Since 2 years, Lezyne keeps developing LED lights and again set new standards in design and function. A team of 9 in-house product designers and engineers are working under the lead of Micki Kozuschek. All Lezyne LED’s are tested in Lezyne’s own integrating sphere, an instrument used to measure the lumen output. All Lezyne LED lights are offering the claimed lumen. Lezyne also developed their own lenses. More information about LED technology you will find under the tab “support”.