The Cannondale IQ400 computer features a massive 18 functions all in this small package to track every aspect of your ride so that you can improve for future rides. The wireless set up of the computer means a clean and easy set up and freedom to place the computer in the best place as it isn’t restricted by annoying wires and its low profile shape easily mounts on to the stem or bars for easy and discreet viewing. The Cannondale cycle computer has an auto on/off function with two power saving modes that saves battery when it’s not been used so you have a long battery life when you are trying to record a long training session.
The IQ400 tracks everything that you need to know about your ride easily; it tracks you speed which includes the current, average, comparison and maximum speeds which is ideal if you are in training for a big race. The cadence is also tracked which includes the current, average and maximum cadence and for distance the trip, trip distance countdown and odometer are included. This Cannondale wireless computer has everything that you could want from a cycle computer and its wide range of features will make sure you are well prepared for when you need to improve on your time from previous rides.
Cannondale IQ400 18 Wireless Computer Features
- Wireless mounting for clean set up and use
- Speed: Current, average, comparison and maximum
- Cadence: Current, average and maximum
- Distance: Trip, Trip distance countdown, Odometer
- Time: Trip and 12/24Hr clock
- Auto on/off and two power-saving modes
- Low-battery indicator, Backlight, Calorie consumption estimator
- Low-profile shape easily mounts to stem or handlebar