The Cannondale IQ300 computer is the bigger brother of the IQ200 computer and boasts more functions and features that make it bigger and better than its younger sibling. Not only does it have an impressive 18 funtions, 7 more than the IQ200, but it also has a touch-screen set up that strips the computer of its buttons to be replaced with the high-tech trend. The light-touch design on the wireless computer allows you to activate all of the computers function and modes via the touch-screen which is much easier than trying to find a button whilst you’re riding.
The low profile shape of the computer easily mounts onto your stem or bar easily, and because it is wireless you are free from getting in a tangle trying to get the ideal positioning. With this fantastic Cannondale wireless computer, you can track you time, speed and distance all in one and you can even keep track of the temperature! The cycle computer also has a auto on/off feature with two power saving modes so you can be sure that enough battery will be there for the whole ride, and has a low battery indicator just in case. The backlight on the wireless computer lets you see in poor lighting and the calorie consumption allows you to see how many you have burnt off just in case you need a quick nibble to tide you over until the end of your ride.
Cannondale IQ300 18 Wireless Computer Features
- Bye-bye to buttons. Hello happiness. Hello to high-tech.
- Light-touch design activates functions & modes
- Wireless mounting for clean set up and use; automatic wheel size set-up for two bike use
- Speed: Current, average, comparison and maximum
- Distance: Trip, 24-Hour, Total (bike 1 or bike 2), Total Odometer (bike 1 + bike 2)
- Time: Trip and 12/24 Hour clock
- Auto on/off and two power-saving modes
- Temperature, Low-battery indicator, Backlight, Calorie consumption estimator
- Low-profile shape easily mounts to stem or handlebar